Calling on all Vistage members (and non-members) – Seattle hospitals need:
In order of priority:
- Surgical and N95 or comparable masks
- Face shields
- Plastic gowns
Of equal priority: Ventilators
Questions – who has the:
- Manufacturing expertise and capacity?
- Insight into the supply-chain?
- Ability to follow-through?
My contacts – I know Vistage members:
- With manufacturing “design and build” expertise.
- Who can do the software-automation necessary for the pivots.
- Who have manufacturing facilities and a willingness to pivot.
- Who can process and distribute orders.
Yes, this will take capital and resources. We’ll figure out how to handle with the local, state and federal government.
Example: one Vistage member has designed a germicidal UV-c light that kills viruses and bacteria. This product reduces hospital infections by 30%. He needs a part called, “Light Electronic Ballast.”
If you can help, please contact me: